Functional and environmentally friendly. A product line with a green conscience
Sustainability and environmental design are becoming increasingly important in the development of healthcare environments that truly support all aspects of healing. For the good of everyone today and future generations to come Nurture introduces the Viridian™ line of environmentally responsible casegoods. Viridian casegoods offer a unique combination of sustainability, functionality, and aesthetics for an environmentally conscious approach to storage in patient rooms. The contemporary product line features durable dressers, wardrobes, beside tables, and overbed tables constructed of environmentally friendly materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Complete line of sustainable and environmentally friendly casegoods
- Thermo fused laminate in Natural Maple finish
- Edgeband is 3 mm eco-friendly polypropylene
- Brushed aluminum pulls feature an asymmetrical design allowing people with limited hand mobility to grasp pulls
- Silver Cradle to Cradle™ Product Certification for environmental performance from MBDC
- Field replaceable components
- Flying bridge top for additional surface space
- Plastic drawer insert
Designed with the environment in mind, Viridian casegoods are constructed of environmentallyfriendly materials - from the inside to the outside.
Covered with a bonded melamine, the core is constructed of certified standard 100% pre-consumer recycled wood fiber particleboard.
The cabinet tops, bases, sides and door fronts feature PVC free edge banding. The aluminum hardware, including drawer pulls, aluminum clad leg bases and "flying bridge" brackets, are all made from recycled aluminum.