The SILQ chair is a breakthrough in seating design. Its innovative nature is both mechanism and artistry. It delivers a personal experience that responds to the unique movements of your body. To be available soon.
The performance is intuitive. It responds to the natural movement of the human body. The way you move is the way it moves. The idea for SILQ was clear; Steelcase wanted to create a chair that's simple, more organism than machine. One that operates intuitively and invites the human body to participate in the experience.
- The unprecedented range of material combinations allows you to move from one end of the design spectrum to the other. It brings aesthetic cohesion, brand expression and beauty to any environment.
- To keep things simple, it only has one manual adjustment for seat height. The rest of the outputs of the chair are based on the inputs you provide.
- To get there they pushed the boundaries of material science. Through explorations with carbon fiber, they achieved their vision. But it was a material process breakthrough that embodies the qualities of carbon fiber that allows them to deliver on their aspiration at mass scale.
- With arms
- Without arms
Glides or Casters
- Polished Aluminum
- Matte Aluminum
- Lux Coatings
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product's manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Crew's Product Environmental Profile.