i2i is a lounge chair designed to foster collaboration.
Benefits & features
- No adjustments necessary so you can get comfortable quickly
- Flexing back offers both movement and support.
- Accommodates a variety of postures so people can remain engaged, focused and connected.
- i2i enables eye-to-eye contact and eye-to-information, simply and comfortably.
- The chair's back and seat swivel independently allowing users respond to the moment while maintaining focus. Swivel the seat and back together, swivel the back only, swivel the seat only.
- Chair with tablet arm available
- Two finish colors are available: near black and platinum
- Optional swivel return cylinder
- Optional roller base available
- Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl as well as COM (customer's own material), COL (customer's own leather), COV (customer's own vinyl).
- 3D Knit material standard on the chair back with matching Cogent: Connect upholstery on seat, or with a seat upholstery of your choice.
Collaborative Seating Video
Designed with collaboration in mind, i2i is a new alternative to traditional lounge seating.
SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product's manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
The i2i chair is also undergoing a complete Lifecycle Assessment evaluating its lifelong impact on the environment - from materials extraction through production, shipping, use, and end of life.