Fusion is a desking family comprising work surfaces, storage, desk organization and cable management. Fusion is a platform system that structures the whole office space, no matter what work styles are needed.
Benefits & features
- The initial installation takes just 30 seconds with 2 fitters.
- The range offers many options: C leg and 4 leg, various cable management possibilities (horizontal, vertical, on surface…), and integrated storage solutions.
- Fusion adapts to any company's culture with its modern or traditional design.
- It offers both individual and team storage solutions.
- The leg and storage components can be shared, saving space and money.
- Sustainability: Fusion is 99% recyclable, contains no hazardous materials. Its wooden components are labelled with PEFC.
- 22 different top shapes available in different sizes
- Reception desk, with a welcome counter
- Meeting table
- Integrated storage
- Veneer finish for management desk
During Fusion development process we considered environmental impacts of our decisions at every stage of the product's lifecycle
Life Cycle Assessment
The Fusion is manufactured in Rosenheim, Germany, by Steelcase. Thanks to the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) method, Steelcase can quantify the product's environmental impacts to set the stage for further improvements. This method, based on ISO 14044, is selected by the European Union for environmental evaluation. It allows us to measure the environmental impact of our products throughout their lifecycle.
Fusion Life Cycle
21% recycled content by weight. No hazardous materials. Plastic parts are only made of PP (releasing less CO2 than most of other plastics).* Packaging: LDPE film and expanded PE (30% recycled content), cardboard (45% recycled content). Water-based inks without solvent on paper and packaging.
ISO 14001 certification for the Rosenheim site. Powder-coat painting: VOC-free and free of heavy metals. Water-based glue.
Manufactured close to customers, in Europe. Minimised packaging weight and volume: only 2 boxes compared to 3 for Doué, to reduce the number of trucks: less CO2 emissions (53 tonnes CO2-eq avoided / year**) - less fuel (13 000 litres avoided / year**)
Designed for a long product life. Replaceable parts.
End of life
99% recyclable. Only one plastic (PP): easier to sort and recycle. 100 % recyclable cardboard and LDPE film for packaging. Quick and easy disassembly: snap fit system for most of the assemblies. Separation of all the materials in 2'20 with simple tools. Plastic parts clearly labelled for easy sorting and effective
Fusion Environmental Certifications
With Fusion we can provide an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), according to the objectives of ISO 14025, based on Life Cycle Assessment (ISO 14044).
The wooden components of Fusion are labelled with PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
Fusion complies with the French environmental certification "NF Environnement" (ISO 14024).
The particle boards comply with the low emission "E1 Standard" (EN13986)