Akira is a user-friendly, multipurpose table for active spaces
Akira is a user-friendly, multipurpose table for active spaces. Akira flips and nests, so you can set it up, move it, or take down a room-full without trouble. Akira stores compactly. And Akira can adjust in height, so that if you need a slightly taller table, Akira can fit you.
- L-base or T-base option
- Fixed or flip option
- Casters or glides
- Aluminum or Powdercoat base finish
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified
- 34% Recyclable / 71% Recycled Content
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product's manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Akira's Product Environmental Profile.