Answer is a panel system that features an unparalleled range of applications, aesthetics, technology support and ownership adaptability.
Answer is designed with built-in flexibility and interconnectivity to meet today's evolving workplace demands.
- From open bench applications to more individual private space, the inherent flexibility of Answer provides workers with the ultimate balance of privacy and collaboration.
- Answer's consistent design language and wide range of aesthetic options ensure integration into any environment while optimizing real estate.
- From mobile devices to video chats to cloud computer, Answer supports mobility and technology used in today's workplace.
The answer lies in the details. You'll find attention to detail in every Answer solution:
- Thin trim offers a clean and consistent design language. Now available.
- Open base trim provides a lighter scale aesthetic. Now available.
- Personal caddy offers access to the contents of a user's work bag and mobile files. Available winter 2012.
- FrameOne leg allows consistency with a clean, refined design throughout the workplace. Available winter 2012.
- Soft edge worksurface eliminates pressure points on wrist and forearms. Available winter 2012.
- Power and data access door and tray integrate into the worksurface, allowing users easy access to power and data for mobile devices. Available winter 2012.
Link to video
- MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle™ certified. This is the first C2C certification for an entire powered workstation in the contract furniture industry. The Cradle to Cradle Product Certification places a major emphasis on the human and ecological health impacts of a material's ingredients, and focuses on the ability to recycle or safely compost that material. In addition to stringent material criteria, which includes prohibiting the use of PVC, companies seeking this certification are required to meet strict criteria for social fairness and corporate practices and ethics.
- level™ 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. (The level 2 certification excludes wood skin panels and wood trim panels. Exclusions are level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard.) According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product's manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality and may contribute to LEED® certification for its reusability and recyclable content. Steelcase has LEED-accredited professionals that can help with your LEED applications.
- Answer's open-core construction means panel components are easily taken apart and recycled
- Answer wiring is PVC and halogen free as well as RoHS compliant.