Elective Elements 6 is a freestanding office system designed to address the changing workspace requirements in today's private and open-plan environments.
Elective Elements 6 supports the needs of the individual, without sacrificing functionality and aesthetics.
- Universally compatible with systems panels for Montage, Answer, Pathways Privacy Wall, and Privacy Wall GS
- 16 wood finishes
- A broad range of materials options including laminate, wood, glass, metal paint, and fabrics guarantee the appropriate look for your space
- Elective Elements 6 worksurfaces can be height adjusted (worksurfaces have a range of 3" in ½" increments), and come in a range of top shapes and edge profiles designed to support today's work styles
- Open storage, and layered worksurfaces provide piling surfaces for anticipated work
- One-high lateral files specified with cushion tops maximize space and provide an alternative seating solution. Lateral files can also be specified with wood or laminate tops
- Application flexibility includes a clean, simple technology interface that allows users to customize their workspace to their individual needs
- Mobile workers are accommodated with convenient plug-and-play capabilities. Hinged grommets disguise desktop access to power and data
Elective Elements 6 can be applied in a range of settings including private office freestanding, wall-attached private office, open plan freestanding, and open plan panel-attached.