Share It is a modular storage system. It offers personal storage, team storage, meeting point solutions and lockers. Share It can be also used as space dividers, structuring workspaces.
Benefits & features
- Share It is modular and offers endless planning possibilities.
- The range enhances collaboration providing communication platforms (Glass fronts can be written on and modules can support impromptu meetings).
- Share It helps people concentrate thanks to acoustics absorbing surfaces.
- It offers wide range of finishes for different workplace ambiances (elegant with thin door look & sleek and simple).
- Sustainability: Share It is eco-designed and is 99% recyclable.
- Side-opening tambour doors, sliding doors, hinged doors, open shelves, drawer unit, meeting point
- Various configurations adaptable to different demands
- Variety of accent colours and surfaces on the fronts
Germany - iF Design Award
The Design Forum International in Hannover honoured the storage Share It with the coveted iF Design Award.
The iF Design Award has been one of the most important design awards since 1954. Every year more than 1800 products from 30 different countries are registered. The jury was composed of international designers.
During Share It development process we considered environmental impacts of our decisions at every stage of the product's lifecycle.
Life Cycle Assessment
Share It is manufactured in Durlangen, Germany, by Steelcase. Thanks to the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) method, Steelcase can quantify the product's environmental impacts to set the stage forfurther improvements. This method, based on ISO 14044, is selected by the European Union for environmental evaluation. It allows us to measure the environmental impact of our products throughout their lifecycle.
Share It Life Cycle
17% recycled materials. No hazardous materials (no Chrome VI, no Mercury and no Lead), no dangerous materials (PVC) and no hazardous flame retardants. 7% of weight reduction compared to similar storages, without altering robustness. Packaging: 30% recycled material. Water based inks without solvent for paper and packaging.
ISO 14001 and EMAS II certified plant in Durlangen. Powder-coat painting: VOC-free and free of heavy metals. Unused paint that does not attach to the product can be directly reused in the process.
Optimised packaging weight and materials types. It is manufactured close to customers.
Designed for an extensive life time. Possibility to modify the interior to answer users changing needs over time.
End of life
97% recyclable by weight. 100% recyclable cardboard and plastics used for packaging. Modular and easy to disassemble using normal hand tools. Contains only few different materials making sorting for recycling easy. Plastic parts labelled for recycling.
Share It Environmental Certifications
With Share It a we can provide an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), according to the objectives of ISO 14025, based on Life Cycle Assessment (ISO 14044).
The wooden components of Share It are labelled with PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
The particle boards comply with the low emission "E1 Standard" (EN13986).
Share It complies with the German environmental certification "Blauer Engel".