The Scoop stool adds style to any environment and is perfect for group spaces.
Inspired by a grain scoop, Kirt Martin designed this casual stool to support your creative interactions and need for expression. Minimalist lines make a simple statement, while cushions of color pop with comfort. The Scoop stool is durable, cleanable, and built to last. Optional upholstered seat cushion for added comfort.
Winner of the 2005 Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Award
- Durable wire rod frame available in Black or Platinum Metallic
- Molded plastic seat in two colors: white or cobblestone
- Upholstered seat cushion
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- C2C Certified by McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC). The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product's manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Scoop's Product Environmental Profile.